"Cookies" are small text files, which are send to a user’s computer by websites that a user has visited. They are widely used to help websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to send information to the owners of websites. The use of "cookies" is already standard for most websites. If you worry about the use of "cookies", you can manage and control them through your browser. You can also disable "cookies" by deleting them from the history of your browser (cache memory) when you leave the website.
Types of "cookies"
- "Session cookies" exists only temporary while user navigates the website. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser.
- "Persistent cookies" remain on your browser after the online session (unless you delete them)
- "Performance cookies" monitor visitor’s behavior on our website, like websites which you visit and error messages. The cookies do not collect information that will lead to identification of the user, but the information is collected and aggregated as anonymous. The "Performance cookies" are used to improve the performance of the website.
- "Functional cookies" allow the website to record information about choices that you have made (for example, changes of the text size, personalized sites) or to allow services like writing comments on the blog.
Usage of "cookies" by Lidia Tours ltd.
Our website is using cookies through Google Tag Code:
- This website is using the tools of web analytics service – Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that helps the owners of websites and web applications to track how the visitors engage to their properties. It can use a set of "cookies" to collect information and report statistics data for the usage of a website without personally identifying the Google visitors. The main "cookie" used by Google Analytics is "__ga".
In addition to reporting statistics on the use of the website, Google Analytics can also be used to help deliver more relevant ads to Google products (like Google search) and in the web, as well as to measure the interaction with our ads. Google Analytics uses the IP anonymization feature to anonymize the IP address. Google Analytics sets the last octet of IPv4 user IP addresses and the last 80 bits of IPv6 addresses to zeros in memory shortly after being sent to the Analytics Collection Network. The full IP address is never written to disk in this case.
- Google Ad Words clicks and conversion tracking – clicks and interaction with an ad that lead to valuable customer activity, such as website purchases, newsletter sign-ups, phone calls or downloads. The collected data is about the geographical location of the user, the time of the action and the type of the device, from which it was made.
By using this website, you agree that we can place "cookies" on your computer/ device for the above purposes.
Manage "cookies" on your device
We use “cookies” to customize the content and provide you with a better user experience. By using this website or application, you agree to the use of “cookies”. You can control or manage “cookies” through your browser. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may affect your user experience and some features may no longer be available.
Use your browser to manage "cookies"
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete or block "cookies" for a website. Keep in mind that if you delete all "cookies", all preferences you have set before will be deleted, including the ability to opt out of "cookies" as the feature itself requires a cookie on your device to opt out. Further information you can find in your browser settings or the browser help portal.